What should i do?

Hello people of COAP.

I know this isnt the place to ask but I was hoping to get an answer from someone.

My sis is suffering from schizophrenia which is a lifetime disease. every now and then she has these episodes which are usually triggered from stress. it starts out with her feeling eally nervous and jumpy. thenshe starts lashing out and getting angry at everyone, motly at my alcoholic dad or she gets anry at my mom who supports my dads drinking. she gets angry at anything in general and her eyes start to change. i know it sounds mean but her eyes look crazy.

Forums: 
Tags: 

my sister

My dad's been drinking since the dawn of time and recently we've discovered that my sister is mentally ill.

Forums: 
Tags: 

living with a sibling with a drug addiction

I've recently started a blog detailing my story and how I've come to live with and cope with my brothers addiction to Cannabis and how many young people I have known who have become suicidal or committed suicide due to drugs. Please comment and read my story and how counselling is an amazing way to get help at http://freedompoetonline.blogspot.com/2010/04/beginning-of-journey.html Thank you, FreedomPoet

Forums: 
Subscribe to RSS - sister