Sign up for Members Social+ | Alcohol Awareness Week 2023
Weds 5 July, 7.30pm – via Zoom link
It’s Alcohol Awareness Week next week, and this year the theme is ‘the cost of alcohol’. Members are coming together to highlight the challenges faced by COAs in light of current financial turmoil.
Members Social+ is a signature online event dedicated to our much valued Nacoa members. Time to hear from special speakers, and share a space to connect with Nacoa’s work.
How to join the event
I’m not a member yet…
Fill in form below to put your name down for Members Social+. We’ll contact shortly after to arrange membership.
I’m already a member!
RSVP using the form below.
Time to hear from special speakers, connect with Nacoa’s work, and share a space to contribute to our work.
For this special Alcohol Awareness Week social, a bumper line-up of special speakers will include:
- Josh Connolly, Nacoa ambassador
- Aaron Willis, new Nacoa ambassador, businessman, and BBC ‘The Apprentice’ candidate
- David Holmes, creator of Ashes to Blooms, a tribute to his brother
- Julie Hughes, leader of a project to translate Nacoa material into Welsh
- Kate Worswick, corporate Nacoa champion and speaker
Provide a lifeline for children affected by a parent’s drinking. Become a member of Nacoa. We couldn’t be here for 30,000 helpline requests per year without the incredible support of our members.
Help them know you are not alone.
Membership costs just £25 per annum or £3 a month.
– A Nacoa t-shirt
– Regular members’ socials with themed talks and a chance to share and find out more
– A voice in Nacoa – you will be entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting and to become a Trustee
– Invitations to events: including the annual David Stafford Memorial Lecture at the House of Commons and our annual Awards Evenings
– Regular newsletters and updates
– A seat and a say in our Annual General Meeting
If you are a UK tax payer and you agree, we can claim a further 25p from HMRC for every £1 donated. If you are a higher rate tax payer, you can claim tax relief in your self-assessment tax return.